Sunday Confessions borrowed from http://www.glamorouse.blogspot.com
1. I do not suffer from constipation. It took me a long time to blog because of this. I thought severe constipation was a requirement.
2. I am way older than most bloggers with preschool age children.
3. I am hair inept. It ridiculous for me to spend good money on haircuts, as I never fix my hair.
4. Carrying heavy toddlers has wrecked my back. I should quit carrying my sons, but I continue.
5. I watched a few minutes of Gray's Anatomy for the 2nd time tonight, and was crying so hard at the mother who was dying of cancer talking to her daughter end scene that it alarmed my husband.