Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday Meme: Queer ?'s for the Queasy& Quaint

You are cordially invited to borrow this meme of queer questions for the queasy and quaint.
I stold it from blackbird who lifted it from stuff and junk.

GRUB-OLOGY
• What is your salad dressing of choice?
I love French vinaigrette. Preferable eaten in a Paris restaurant. The ones I make are pretty good...but never taste like the ones made in Paris.

• What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Chik Fil A - it is nearby.

• What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
A restaurant called Bloom that is nearby.

• On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
15 - 20%.

• What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Mexican.

• Name three foods you detest above all others.
Organ meats, Spam, rutabegas.

• What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
Garlic chicken.

• What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Kitchen Sink.

• What do you like to put on your toast?
Icy chips of sweet butter and raspberry jam.

• What is your favorite type of gum?
Don't chew it, but used to love bubble gum.

BI-OLOGY
• What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
The right side of my face

• Are you right handed or left handed?
Righty

• Do you like your smile?
Yes.

• Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Tonsils, Fibroids, thyroid.
And sadly, 5 dead embryos or fetuses. Horrible.

• Would you like to?
Please - No more souvenirs for surgeons from my body! Enough!

• Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Smell - I am darn near neanderthal in this sense.

• When was the last time you had a cavity?
Can't remember.

• What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
Our 45-pound youngest, regularly.

• Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes: At 14, in a car roll-over, and then for 8 surgeries with anesthesia

MISC-OLOGY
• If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No.

• If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
Depends on circumstances.

• How do you express your artistic side?
I create stuff w/textiles and yarn (sewing and knitting sounds boring!)
I paint and draw with my sons
I cook and plate beautiful arrangements
I write

• What color do you think you look best in?
Lime green or periwinkle

• How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
I hope to never find out.

• Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Yes.

• If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
No. I like my 70 first cousins, but not THAT much.

• How often do you go to church?
Never.

• Have you ever saved someone’s life?
Yes. My sister's. I pulled her out of violent surf by her hair and left arm in Creta, Greece. I don't know where I found the strength, but I THREW her up on shore. She was 15.

• Has someone ever saved yours?
Yes.

DARE-OLOGY
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

• Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
I'd do it for less!

• Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Yes, but no tongues.

• Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
Depends. Possibly if there were another 0 added to the number. Nah - probably not. I'd be laughing too hard.

• Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
No.

• Would you never blog again for $50,000?
No.

• Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
I've done it for much less.

• Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No.

• Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Yes. Pick any rapist or child sex abuser. But I'd need therapy afterwards.

• Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
Yes. And donate the hair off my head to Locks of Love.

• Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
Yes, easily. I'd give it up for $1,000.

8 comments:

lazy cow said...

You and Blackbird with the full body wax. I'm cringing just thinking of the word wax. Posing nude heh? Tell me more...

lazy cow said...

Just re-read what I'd written. I'm not really a pervert :-)

Paula said...

Um, care to elaborate on the non-food item?

Hey, how was the Big Birthday Party?

Joke said...

It'd take a LOT of $$ to get me to wax either of my chest hairs.

-J.

Caro said...

I'm sorry about the babies.

I can't imagine that kind of heartbreak.

MsCellania said...

lc - Tasteful full nudity, back shot; partial breast exposure, butt. It was for a full page hair ad. Foreign print media.
pj - I had an oral fixation as a kid. I swallowed LOTS of coins, beads, etc. Youngest does this, too! Payback...
joke - I understand those are Trophy Hairs. We'll leave them be.
Carolyn - Yes. No fun. Then the hormones out of whack for weeks. Adopting plugged the parenting hole, but the pregnancy ache does not go away. Diminishes, but not gone. You just acknowledge it, and go on.

Jess said...

Oh god, no e-mail? Perish the thought!

THANK YOU For your comment about Rosey - you said exactly what I meant - who knew we would love them so much?

Thanks, V. I'm getting over that funk now. And she said shoosh (juice) and sammich (sandwich) and pankikk (pancake) today.

verniciousknids said...

Textile and yarn creating is a great answer!