• What is your salad dressing of choice?
I love French vinaigrette. Preferable eaten in a Paris restaurant. The ones I make are pretty good...but never taste like the ones made in Paris.
• What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Chik Fil A - it is nearby.
• What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
A restaurant called Bloom that is nearby.
• On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
15 - 20%.
• What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
• Name three foods you detest above all others.
Organ meats, Spam, rutabegas.
• What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
• What are your pizza toppings of choice?
• What do you like to put on your toast?
Icy chips of sweet butter and raspberry jam.
• What is your favorite type of gum?
Don't chew it, but used to love bubble gum.
• What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
The right side of my face
• Are you right handed or left handed?
• Do you like your smile?
• Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Tonsils, Fibroids, thyroid.
And sadly, 5 dead embryos or fetuses. Horrible.
• Would you like to?
Please - No more souvenirs for surgeons from my body! Enough!
• Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Smell - I am darn near neanderthal in this sense.
• When was the last time you had a cavity?
• What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
Our 45-pound youngest, regularly.
• Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes: At 14, in a car roll-over, and then for 8 surgeries with anesthesia
• If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
• If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
Depends on circumstances.
• How do you express your artistic side?
I create stuff w/textiles and yarn (sewing and knitting sounds boring!)
I paint and draw with my sons
I cook and plate beautiful arrangements
• What color do you think you look best in?
Lime green or periwinkle
• How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
I hope to never find out.
• Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
• If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
No. I like my 70 first cousins, but not THAT much.
• How often do you go to church?
• Have you ever saved someone’s life?
Yes. My sister's. I pulled her out of violent surf by her hair and left arm in Creta, Greece. I don't know where I found the strength, but I THREW her up on shore. She was 15.
• Has someone ever saved yours?
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
• Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
I'd do it for less!
• Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Yes, but no tongues.
• Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
Depends. Possibly if there were another 0 added to the number. Nah - probably not. I'd be laughing too hard.
• Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
• Would you never blog again for $50,000?
• Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
I've done it for much less.
• Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
• Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Yes. Pick any rapist or child sex abuser. But I'd need therapy afterwards.
• Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
Yes. And donate the hair off my head to Locks of Love.
Yes, easily. I'd give it up for $1,000.