1. How old do you wish you were? 35. I was in perfect shape, physically and emotionally.
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?I was home, with Oldest, who was 14 months old, our Nanny and her husband, who was our housekeeper. She screamed for her husband when I clicked through the channels looking for PBS for Oldest, and we all three sat down and hugged each other and the baby and cried.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? N/A
4. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes. But I rarely give 2nd chances. And I am a Really Mean person when and if I need to be.
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? HAD TO?! I would hope to never have to join such a Club.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Spanish.
7. Do you know your neighbors? Most of them. We have been really lucky in this hood.
8. What do you consider a vacation? Travel AWAY from home, with cooks, cleaning staff and gardeners lined up. Cruises work well.
9. Do you follow your horoscope? No.
10. Would you move for the person you loved? Depends where. If it's an undesirable place, we would maintain 2 households. Our little one needs special ed - everything would hinge on what was available elsewhere.
11. Are you touchy feely? Depends.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? Yes. My husband and I are living proof.
13. Dream job? I'm doing it. Staying home with our sons and paying myself well.
14. Favorite channels? N/A
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? The mountains.
16. Showers or Bath? Long, steamy bubble baths. In the winter. Otherwise, Long, steamy showers. With top-drawer soaps.
17. Do you paint your nails? Nail tech does. French Mani.
18. Do you trust people easily? Not so much.
19. What are your phobias? Heights and me are not a good match.
20. Do you want kids? Just Two and I'm Through. And I love them to pieces.
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? No.
22. Where would you rather be right now? Getting a massage.
23. What makes you feel warm and safe? Cold, Hard Cash.
24. Heavy or light sleep? Heavy.
25. Are you paranoid? No.
26. Are you impatient? Yes.
27. Who can you relate to? Other mothers, kids.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? No problemo. We are a bi-racial family.
29. Have you been burned by love? Usually the Burner, not the Burnee.
30. Whats your life motto? "Slow Down! There is no prize for finishing first."
31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile? Whatever it came with 5 years ago.
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? Snoozing away.
33. Who was your last text message from? Don't know nothin' about textin' no messages.
34. Who's bed did you sleep in last night? Ours, with Oldest, sans dh. (who was working)
35. What color shirt are you wearing? White Polo.
36. Most recent movie you watched? Can't remember! MI-5 series on tv (NetFlix)
37. Name five things you have on you at all times? Scars, freckles, hair, aches & guilt
38. What color are your bed sheets? This week they are Raymond Waites taupy floral.
39. How much cash do you have on you right now? $2.00? I never carry cash.
40. What is your favorite part of a chicken? Thighs.
41. What's your favorite town/city? US - Chicago, San Francisco or New York. Europe - Paris, Siena, London - depends on the time of year.
42. I cant wait till... We go to Hawaii for my sister's wedding!
43. Who got you to join MySpace? Isn't that TeenyBopper Heaven?
44. What did you have for dinner last night? Chicken Curry.
45. How tall are you barefoot? 5'5"
46. Have you ever smoked crack? Yes. Over 25 years ago. I inhaled, coughed, coughed, hacked, gagged and then puked. Then had diahrrea. Lovely!
47. Do you own a gun? Yes.
48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water following by coffee w/cream.
49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My wit and sense of humor.
50. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes.
51. What time did you wake up today? 6:30 or earlier.
52. Current worry? My outta sight triglyceride levels.
53. Current hate? Parkinson's - it is killing my beautiful father in law.
54. Favorite place to be? Home with my boys.
55. Where would you like to travel? Anywhere. Although the Middle East and parts of Africa might be a bit dicey right now.
56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Hopefully, right here.
57. Last thing you ate? Chicken Curry. Yes, 2 nights in a row.
58. What songs do you sing in the shower? I enjoy Peace and Quiet in the shower.
59. Last person that made you laugh? Oldest!
60. Worst injury you've ever had? One that hurt the most in the getting of it was dislocating my shoulder when I crashed a motorcycle I was learning how to drive. The one that hurt the most healing was a concussion I got rolling a car in a ditch when I was 14 and driving a bunch of drunk 21+'s yo's back from a liquor store. I am not kidding. They thought I was older. Yep - they were That Drunk.
61. Does someone have a crush on you? Both my sons want to marry me.
62. What is your favorite candy? I'm easy - make it Dark Chocolate and I'm Yours.