Stolen From Carolyn, Joke, Badger and some other Austinite:
"It's another meme. I haven't felt very creative as of late so I'm cheating."
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Yes. And once by someone pretending to be a cop.
2. What color are your eyes? My eyes are the color of cold, hard cash.
3. When was the last time you went sledding? This past winter. I can't wait 'til the boys are old enough to go tubing!
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Alone.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? No. But I believe in other weird stuff.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Hell, Yes!
7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jolie.
8. Who was your first crush? His name was George and he was a chubby, but nice, nerd.
9. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yes.
10. Have you ever been ice skating? Yes, lots. But I can't skate backwards except by doing ugly hourglass thingys, and can only do cross-over turns going to the left.
11. How often do you remember your dreams? Every night. But not all of them.
12. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Yesterday talking to my sister.
13. Can you name 4 songs by The Beatles? Hell-I can name all the songs on Rubber Soul!
14. What's the one thing always on your mind? My next meal. I swear I have a tapeworm or something - I am always hungry!
15. What talent do you wish you had? Lowering my triglycerides. without drugs or dieting. *sigh*
16. Do you know anyone in jail? Yes. My niece has friends in low places.
17. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes. But I don't think I would stick my neck out now that I have kids.
18. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yes, accidently and on purpose.
19. Do you own any stuffed animals? Yes.
20. Do you have a major crush on someone? Not anymore.
21. Do you miss someone right now? Yes! My girlfriends, some old boyfriends and my sister. Since I've had children I just don't have the time to keep up with my buddies.
22. What are you listening to right now? Blessed Silence. And a car just drove by.
23. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Yes, Pope John Paul. He was a Pope in a million.
24. What color underwear/boxers are you wearing? Tightie Whities.
25. Where do you work? I work where I am.
26. What ended your last relationship? Marriage.
27. What food do you crave right now? Dark Chocolate.
28. What was the last TV show you watched? Curb Your Enthusiasm off Netflix.
29. What is the last thing you ate? Dinner - restaurant Mexican. *buuuuuurp*
30. Are you on any medication? Yes.
31. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Whichever side has the most room. And usually furthest from the door.
32. What color shirt are you wearing? White Life is Good t shirt.
33. What is your favorite frozen treat? Italian Ices.
34. How many tattoos/piercing do you have? Pierced ears.
35. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Yes, but not so many times.
36. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? Constantly.
37. Do you like your nose? Yes.
38. What color is your bedroom? India Ink navy blue - almost black.
39. Where do you live? Mocky Rountains.
40. Are you an aggressive driver? In a minivan? Puh-leze.
41. What color is your car? Dirt.
42. What do you smell like right now? Verbena soap.
43. What is your favorite color? Periwinkle, puce, heliotrope, burnt sienna
44. What character from a movie/TV most reminds you of yourself? Hmmmmm...
45. Do you enjoy giving hugs? It very much depends on whom I am hugging.
46. Do you own a digital camera? Yes. Numerous. I operate all of them badly.
47. What books, if any, have made you cry? So many
48. Are you a jealous person? Not anymore. I've mellowed.
49. (I took out a question of a sexual nature.)
50. What shoes are you wearing right now? None. Usually, Keens.
51. What is your major weakness? Dark Chocolate.
52. Do you suffer motion sickness? Never.
53. What's the best pizza? Mine.
54. Longest relationship? My parents. My sisters. My friend Sherry since 1971. My friends in Chicago since 1983. My husband since 1990.
55. Are you afraid of thunderstorms? I love them.
56. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Very, very old lady.
57. Have you ever given or been given an engagement ring? Yes, four.
58. What was the last gift someone gave you? A 3-stone anniversary ring from my husband.
59. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? 911 as I would probably have a stroke.
60. Can you cook? Yes.
61. What is your favorite jelly/jam? Cherry.
62. Can you swim? Yes, I enjoy it.
63. What is your first memory? Being at a birthday party in an itchy dress. I was 14 months old. I remember walking home, and my mother saying "You can do it!" and her turning around to wait for me. I remember taking off the itchy dress, and standing in front of the fan with my silk slip on. And then my grandmother trying to comb the knots out of my sweaty, curly long hair. So, it's pain that I remember first - it figures!
64. What item would you like to have buried with you? I'm getting cremated. So, nothing.
65. What are three things you're dying to have right now that would make everything just about perfect? World Peace, endless energy and yeah - a cure for autism.