Monday, October 09, 2006

Loot! (Edited)







The shoes are Earth shoes - heel is lower than the toe. Bag is Oocci Gucci (knockoff). The laptop was already in residence (but was a useful prop)

Please notice the thyroidectomy and basal cell carcinoma removal scars abounding on my throat/chest. But isn't the necklace a Thing Of Beauty?! It's from the Elements collection at John Atencio. And Parker and Ryan each gave my an earring to match! I was astonished!

It seems to really pay off when your husband is out of town for a week prior to the day of your birthday. I would highly recommend it!

7 comments:

nutmeg said...

I'm lovin' that red bag. Were they bought to match the shoes or were they a present too? You certainly did well this birthday :-).

daysgoby said...

The shoes! I love the shoes!

(And did the boy come with a bow on top?)

Chocolate and jewelry and utensils, oh my!

PJ said...

I love the bag, but did you get a laptop too?

Ah, and there's the necklace...very nice.

My float said...

All that and the moon as well. Lucky you!

Bec of the Ladies Lounge said...

Heaven! (My Float stole my half-formed all-this-and-the-moon-too comment, darn it)

And you have beta now too? I'm starting to feel paranoid. Did I leave the wrong email address? Was it something I said? Should I stop making rude remarks about Blogger in my own comment boxes?

Sarah Louise said...

nice stuff. I love that each boy gave you one earring. That has got to be one of the most original ideas I've heard! Love the necklace!

julia said...

I love that necklace. Gaw-juss.

AND chocolate? AND cooking gear? Score!!