No Fear and Loathing here. No, Siree! We are
2. Shopping, lotsa shopping.
5. Going to multi-million dollar Parade of Homes, walking a Boston Terrier (with the heart and soul of a Much Bigger Dog) in Perfect Weather, down manicured meandering paths bursting with mountains of flowering rosemary; going to Cirque shows, entertaining friends, cooking old favorites like Roasted Tomatoes (Kim) and Rope Vecchia or Granny Pants (Joke); and eating, oh the EATING!
6. Loving the completely different flora in this heavily irrigated, desert landscape.
7. Finding a new brand of shoes that actually feel good on my feet - Taryn Rose.
8. Missing my husband and sons, terribly.
Life Is Beautiful.