Saturday, November 21, 2009

A bonfire and a fire in my side.


Ken's sister and her family have an incredible home on 10 acres in the woods just outside Tallahassee. The property is great for kids; there are lots of places to explore, dogs, rabbits, cats, wildlife, huge trampoline, big boys to entertain them and, the best thing -- plenty of fallen fuel for BONFIRES!

Today we ate roamed around, played with the dogs, jumped on the trampoline, rustled up some grub and then ate som'mores around a huge, blazing bonfire.

I forgot to dose one time and it now feels like I've carried home the bonfire in my side and armpit. Ow.

May I repeat: PLEASE go get the anti-shingles shot. I don't know what it's called. I bet if you call Walgreens, they will know what you are talking about. Get it.



I'm not kidding on this one. It's even worse than the plant featured above - poison ivy, of which there is plenty on their property.

No comments: