Sueeeus and Joke tagged me. And I was ready to come out of bloggy hibernation, anyway.
1. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
Not much, obviously. It's a private blog.
2. Are you a spiritual person?
I'm not religious. At All. I am spiritual.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you?
A shitload of potable water, a ton of seeds and a machete.
4. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
A magical summer at our Minnesota lake house in 1967.
5. Are these your first (tagging) memes?
Here are the rules according to whomever likes to make up rules: • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about him/herself. • People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I totally don't understand why people get off on porn. Maybe I haven't seen the right stuff?
2. I dropped out of high school and went on to earn six figures by the time I was 38. I also have been so broke at other times, I lived on ramen noodles and developed a love for dandelion greens until my garden came in.
3. I have never hitch-hiked, even when I was car-less for 3 years.
4. I once dated 3 men at the same time. Two of them accidently met at my house while waiting for me to get home (from a trip with the 3rd fellow) and they became life partners (years later, but still...!) I was essentially dumped by all 3 within the same 48 hours.
5. I know if you want something badly enough, and put some energy into positive thought about it, you will get it.
6. The only foods I hate are organ meats and rutabegas. Fry it or cover it with chocolate, and I'll eat it.
7. I only taste on the exhale. Inhale and taste? Not happening for me.
8. I have not had a drink since 1990. I will take a congratulatory sip of champagne at family weddings, but that's it.
I tag anyone who eventually reads this. Please let me know if you decide to participate. Thanks!