Monday, July 09, 2007

I met Lemony Sarah!

Yes! The Lovely Sarah O, formerly of Chicago, now of Superior.
And she IS lovely.
And had her hair coiffed, some makeup on and was wearing a chic outfit.
I, on the other hand, had bathed. Other than that, I was wearing old play-with-kids clothing. Oh, and earrings.
She nibbled on her lunch. I wolfed down not only my share, but hers as well!
We discussed a surprising array of subjects. We haven't solved World Hunger or even figured out where they should do their banking. But given a few more meetings, and we just might.

1 comment:

Caro said...

Oh, I'm jealous. I want to come have lunch with you. Actually I'd love to live in beautiful Superior.

OT, the Dubya link didn't work. Why would he need to flash the sign of Satan? Aren't his horns obvious?