Thursday, October 02, 2008

Coming Clean

There are Some Things I've been keeping to myself.

1. I am President of a Foundation.
2. I am Treasurer of a scouting pack.
3. I volunteer probably 3 days a week at school, doing something.
4. The boys have 12 before or after school appointments between them every week. Some are therapy, some are sports, two are scouting related.
5. We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel.
6. Spouse is still traveling almost every other week.

Some days I am tired.
I still think I am the luckiest woman I know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I read that right? 12 before or after school appointments a week? Wow! You must have a lot of energy if you're only tired some days because I find myself tired just contemplating that. :-)

Caro said...

I love your attitude. I'd be a grouchy witch with all that going on.

Too bad you couldn't bottle it and sell it. I'd buy some!

Sarah said...

This explains why your cell phone rings 50 times a day! :-)

Stomper Girl said...

Blimey, no wonder you're tired some days.