Nicked from blackbird, who nicked from DaysGoBy:
Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars. - Does lying out all night, unable to sleep on numerous occasions, count?
3. Played in a band Hey, I was the Go-Go dancer for my ex-husband's band.
4. Visited Hawaii a dozen times. First time in 1958. Last time in 2007
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity This year it's critical. So Many need HELP.
7. Been to Disneyland/world - It's okay, but the boys Love it. And it's close to their grandparents and cousins.
8. Climbed a mountain - A 14er, even.
9. Held a praying mantis. They are WONDERFUL, graceful, gentle bugs.
10. Sang a solo Again, ex-husband's band. I'd had plenty of liquor, what could be the harm *shudder* I was AWFUL!
11. Bungee jumped - I would maybe do this. Or parachute.
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. "Awesome and awe-inspiring."
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. Sewing, knitting, crochet, embroidery.
15. Adopted a child. Just two and we're through.
16. Had food poisoning. The day youngest arrived, and for 2 days thereafter. I prayed for death.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables. And may again soon if economy gets any more in the Shitter.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France That is a SMALL painting!
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. "No. There are certain things I still will not do because my father would find out. And kill me."
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. -
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping. Just a month or two ago - in my sister's pool.
27. Run a Marathon- are you mad??
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice With my mother and sister - the gondola driver sang opera and whacked turds or rats in the water - I asked him and he laughed "You don't wanna know, Lady!"
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. Hasn't EVERYONE who has kids?!
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - The Irish but not the Finns. Yet.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David - Best reason to visit Florence
41. Sung karaoke - and there's a reason I sing in the shower....
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing. Exhausting but exhilirating
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class - although never liked it, and don't remember much.
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter Really Noisy
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - Tery, my walking doll and my original Barbies.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London
77. Broken a bone - not yet (knocks on everything)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee