1) Why, tell me WHY, does my husband feel the need to reload the dishwasher for an hour, thereby fitting in every last sliver of a dish? Hmmmmmmmmm? He could hand wash those suckers that don't fit in the load in about 7 minutes. Seriously.
2) Why do my sons' bladders never need emptying in the nice, CLEAN, comfy confines of our abode, but the minute we're 10 minutes away, suddenly the wee-wee situation is an emergency?
3) I can be 2 floors away and turn on the computer (laptop). Suddenly, I am wearing 2 children! How do they know? The sound is turned off - are they astonished by the silence of me not doing anything? (One suddenly appeared just now. I'm 2 floors away, and the boys were playing a game! I rest my case.) (Oh and the bonus round! Here's the other one!) (Oh gees, they just came back, bearing CHOCOLATE! Lindt Dark, Chili. They win.)
4) Why is it the ONLY load that I need to be wrinkle-free out of the dryer, gets forgotten and left to hopelessly and seemingly permanently wrinkle? Thank God for the steam feature on the washer. Which adds another half an hour to the out-the-door looking decent scenario.
5) Why do I bother buying white shirts? Why?
6. Why does a 12-cup coffee maker seem to offer up 4 servings? Who drinks a thimble sized cup of coffee?!
7. How did our sons get so old and big? They were just little boys.
8. How does one decide the pros outweigh the cons of getting another dog?